Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

Never forget me

I hope you you are well, so recently my best friend moved to the other side of the world. 




As soon as I found out she was moving I burst into tears. I balled like a baby and time went so quickly until the day I had to say good bye. Then it really hit me, that I may never see her ever again. We went out for a good bye meal and had such a great send off.
But then I remembered all the amazing times we have had together, all the laughter and private jokes. I am always worried that she will forget me but one thing is for sure, I will never forget her. 

She has been gone for 2 months now and everything is going good. The time difference doesn't help too much, 12 hours. But we are making it work so if a friend of yours moves away, have faith and stay string because things will be okay. 

Have an amazing day, see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment