Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

Summer pros and cons

Hey, how are you today?
So good things and bad things about summer. What do you want first the good news or the bad news? If you said good then tough luck cause imma give you the bad first. Plus I really wanted to have a little rant. 

Firstly, I like heat but in summer it can sometimes just be too hot. If you wonna do anything like go for a walk or run and actually get fit you can't because you will be drowning in your own sweat 5 minutes into it. And by the end of it everyone else will be drowning in your sweat too, then it becomes a health hazard. Just don't go running you say? Then how am I meant to get a summer body? It's a hard life. 

Also I hate the fact that summer in the UK is not even like a summer. 6 out of the 7 weeks of my summer holidays are raining. So you cannot plan anything because the weather is so bloody unpredictable. And most days it's changes it's mind several times just like a girl changing clothes. And as a result of the constant changing weather I have to change clothes even more. 

I hate that in the evening it is really light which makes me stay up later and get less sleep meaning I am more of a zombie. But this also means in the evenings there a crap loads of migis. They are so annoying and ruin so many summer evenings. 

Finally, one of the most annoying things for me is that every time I walk out of the door I burn into a little red tomato. And most of the time this little tomato starts peeling too. It's a complete pain in both scenes of the word. 

On the other hand, I love summer because there is little or no school at all. No more needed to be said on that just freedom. 

I really like summer fashion even though I am as pale as paper I still try to get a tan and rock those outfits. One of my favourite colours to wear is white and it's a perfect summer colour and also make ghosts like me look a little more tanned. 

It's an amazing time to create memories with friends and family, some of my best times are in summer. Maybe even have a summer romance if you are lucky. I love the way that you can just wake up and doing anything, there are no rule (basically) you can make whatever you want out of your day. I also have a lot more motivation in the summer to get out of bed and actually do things. 

Thankyou so much for reading, sorry for the huge  rant i just neede to get it out of my system, I hope to see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment