Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

Life Goals

So when i say life goals i do not mean #relationshipgoals or #friendshipgoals but the real deal. My goals for the rest of my life so when i look back ion it when i'm old and grey (but still fabulous) i will think yeah i did that and i am satisfied with  life. Cheesy i know but this is the sort of thing i think about. What is the point in life? Okay maybe not that deep, but you get the jest.

1. love,
This is an obvious one but i think to die alone without the love of a partner (boy or girl) would be horrible. I do not need it for all of my life but at least at some point. However the love of my family is good enough for now. I see so many couples in the street and i just stop for a minute and  think awh that is what i want to be like. Then they see me staring at them and i awkwardly pretend i was looking at something behind them.

2. making a difference,
People always say when i die i want to be remembered and not die a nobody but that isn't why i want to make a difference. I am quite fortunate in my life and i want to help other people in theirs. This could be in so many different ways but somehow i want to help. It also makes you feel really good as well to know you have helped.

3.  job,
One of my huge fears in life is what is the point in working hard in education just to get a depressing job that you work even harder in and what is it all for? I would really want a job that i  could  either be really passionate about or again something that is helping someone or making a difference.

4. health,
I am sort of healthy at the moment but i am trying to get fitter and healthier and i hope i can succeed in that. Because when you are healthy you look good and you feel good, it helps with confidence and loads  of other things.

5. happiness,
Happiness is the ultimate goal and if i achieve all these things then i hope i will achieve happiness. And even if i do not achieve ll of these things as long as i m happy then everything will be okay.

Thankyou so, so much for reading it was  a little deeper than my usual  posts but if that wasn't your sort of thing then check out some of my other posts. Hope you have an amazing day, good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment