Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Spring/ Summer essentials

Hey there, hope your day is going well. 
Todays post is about stepping into a new part of the year and being prepared. This is actually my favourite because I live near a beach so I walk down to it with my friends and go for a swim or just sun bathe. I have so many  incredible memories or summer that I love to look back on. Also everyone is just so much happier at this time of year now that the sun is out.

First things first starting at the basics, swimwear. I personally like to wear a bikini but if you not comfortable wearing a bikini or you would just prefer to wear something else then that is also fine. This is just what I like to wear and would recommend. It is a little pricey so if your on a budget I wouldn't splash out unless you know you are going to wear it nonstop. It is from Debenhams and I am not exactly sure on the price but it was a lot more  than I would usually spend. The reason I got it was because it was different, it is blue with electric blasts of various colours and the  back of the top is black string on a cool pattern thing. I apologize I am rubbish at explaining things.

Next this may not apply to all of you but a good sun cream. I burn every time that I step out of the door and go red as a tomato, therefore I need protection. Even if you don't burn very easily it is still good to put a bit on to stop wrinkles when your older. The one I am currently using is Garnier Amber Solair dry mist spf30. I simply spray on my fingers then put on my face before applying makeup. That way you won't get that shinny look because you can use powder on top.


This other thing is also sun related it is sunglasses. Personally I don't use them for sun purposes I just think they look really cool.  I have two pairs that I am loving both similar designs. The first is from TKmax they actually have so many bargains I would really recommend to you checking them out once in a while.  They were £13 and are a nude colour with rose gold bits. The second are from a vintage shop (I'm obsessed with vintage shops someone stop me) and cost £10 they are more of an nude with a black sort of ridge across the top.
 
Spring and summer are the seasons of shaving you might have your legs out therefore you will need to moisturize and keep them tanned well I found an amazing way or doing both of those. It is a self tanning moisturizer that I use once I have shaved and come out of the shower. But it's not like ne use and your as brown as a wardrobe. it builds consequently creating the effect of a natural tan. At the same time as keeping you legs silky smooth. It is also from Garnier Summer body moisturizing lotion.
 

 
Onto fashion   sort of essentials now. If your on the beach and going to   get an ice cream or grab a drink this is perfect to just chuck over and gives a little extra coverage but doesn't over heat you.  kimono! mine is from enjoy and was £10. I just love the blue and black patterns and the  way it flows in the wind.
 
The final one is foot wear.  I think everyone needs a pair of sandals or flip-flops to wear when its hoot and sunny. Mine are from Nwlook, they are  actually a little bit for me but they were in the sale so I had to get them and they go with so many things because  they are tan.

Thank you for reading I hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment