Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Night at the Theatre with 'Everything Emily'

Me and Emily From Everything Emily (go check  out her blog she is one of my best friends and does amazing posts http://everythingemily201.blogspot.co.uk/ ) went to the Theatre to watch Blood brothers the other night and I thought I would blog our makeup and outfit for a spring night out at the theatre. And also give a review on the show and say what we thought of it.


Makeup: scene as it was a night out I went a little darker than usual. And contoured more as well using my concealer and blending well. I also used the lightest colour which is a Champaigny colour from my  Benefit Beautiful eyes pallet as a highlight on my cheeks bones because it looks gorgeous  and shimmers lovely.

Outfit: My playsuit is from Topshop it is a pale peach sort of colour with the back split revealing black lace underneath. Also my jacket is from Dorothy Perkins, it is just a simple leather jacket great to chuck over things.

Blood Brothers: It was an amazing show and everyone in it had such stunning voices. At the start it was hilarious and we could stop laughing and as it got to the end of the play things got really serious and Emily cried at the end. It got so tense that at one point me and Emily held hands and it was  so tight they were shaking. When the gun shot happened it was so loud and unexpected that everyone in the theatre jumped. I really would recommend this play if you ever get the chance to see it.

Thank you for reading, hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment