Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

Let's go to the beach

"Let’s go to the beach, each
 
Let’s go get a wave

They say, what they gonna say?
Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light
 
Bad b****** like me, is hard to come by
The Patrón, own, let’s go get it on
 
The zone, own, yes I’m in the zone
 
Is it two, three, leave a good tip
 
I’ma blow all my money and don’t give two sh***"
 

Hello there sorry for that sudden burst into song but if you know me then it was expected. Also if you do not know this song then I am sorry but we cannot be friends. Only kidding the more the merrier! Anyway on with the post, today's is about summer and the beach. As seen in the picture above (oh look there I am). 


(That is actually one of my best friends Chanel who I made pose for this picture, many thanks). Another thing I like about beaches and living beet one is that you can stay there until sunset and watch it go down with your friends whilst having a cheeky little BBQ. 
Or you could use the beach to get some exercise in the form or running of just walking. (Personally I prefer the second option).


I have so many memories of the beach with friends and family. Like playing games all together such as beach ball or frisbee. There was one game that I played as a child with my sister in which we had to wobble the other person off the Kyak. The laughs were endless! This is me looking very cheesy as usual. 
Next is getting an underwater camera. I would highly recommend it because I have one and use it all the time to take funny underwater pictures also just take it too the beach with me so I don't worry about getting it wet. These are featering my friend blowing bubbles. 


The water may be freezing in Britain, so cold that you go a bit numb. But that's fine have a bit of fun and splash around like me and my friends did. We got soaked but we didn't care because we were having too much fun. 


I think what I am trying to say here is have a summer free of cares and just have fun. (Fun being the most over used word in this post). Thankyou for reading and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment