Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

Glossip Girl

Its all about the gloss this spring. I am really into it at the moment and I thought I would share with you my favourites. These are very different consistencies, different colours and all from different brands.


Theses are them swatches on my hand. Going from left to right it's the
Tanya Burr in 'Afternoon tea',
 Body shop lip & cheek stain in 01,
Revlon colour burst in 'sunset peach',
Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker in the shade 'nudist'. 
 
 
First up  is the Tanya Burr lip gloss in  the  shade 'Afternoon tea'. I love all the little cute names of all of the range. Like nemo, first date etc... This is such a pretty pinky nude.
 
 
The Body shop lip and cheek stain is really good for on the go or for traveling. Because it is  essentially 2 in 1. And it really does stay for ages.


Revlon Colour burst lip gloss is just amazing. It looks stunning as it is the shade 'sunset peach' it really looks like what you would expected a sunset peach to look   like if that is a thing. it is peachy with a gorgeous shimmer glistening through it. This is by far my favourite one of them all. I also keep  this in my pencil case so that I can put it on during lessons (a little trick for you there, you're welcome).
 
 
Soap and glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick doesn't really count as a lip gloss but I love it so much and have been wearing it non stop so  I have to include it. It is so smooth and the colour is so natural a your lips but better kinda thing. Again one that I keep in my pencil case.
 

Thank you so much for reading I thought I found try a different way of photographing the products. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment