Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Black and Burgundy

Hello gorgeous, I hope you day is going well! 
Today is a fashion post just an outfit with a lot of burgundy and black in that I think look so cool. Words just cannot explain how much I love them. But this is a blog so I am going to have to try.

Ok do the burgundy shirt is from a vintage shop for £5 super cheap and you can either wear it as a dress or a short or leave it open and have it as a jacket sort of thing. It's so warm and comfy, love it.



The shoes are from Matalan for about £20 they are very high but I love the way they look. Black and sleek. 



The tights are so thick they could be leggings and they are by autograph but I'm not sure of the price. 




I kind of went a bit mad on the photos here but they are my favourite part of reading people blogs, seeing the pictures.

Thank you for reading this really random look today. It was mostly a chance to take a load of pictures and pose. Hope you enjoyed, see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment