Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Outffit of the day (dupe edition)

Todays post is  an outfit one because I haven't  done a fashion post in ages. And thought as I am going into town today I would show you what I am wearing. These are all things that look like expensive items or something you have seen in a shop but couldn't afford.


 Ok so when I was taking these pics I did get a bit carried away not going lie the one at the end I am not to sure what I am doing but lets just forget about that.

The jeans are plain black and actually from Asda because I was trying to find a dupe for the Topshop ones and these are amazing and wee only about £10 or £12 way cheaper than Topshop as they are around  £40.

The top is from Newlook and is a simple white crop top with a slightly high neck and a hold thing going on at the bottom. It cost £7.99 a perfect thing for the spring summer time as it is getting warmer. Way less than the Topshop ones but looks the same.

The jacket is actually from a charity shop for about £5 really super cheap and looks good with so many outfits  I can just chuck it on top of anything. I have recently fallen in love with vintage and charity shops because they have stuff you wouldn't always see in high street shops, something a little different maybe.

The shoes I saw in Topshop and wanted to get for sooo long, but when I stepped into Primark a while back I stumbled across these and they looked the exact same so u thought why not. Now people ask me  if I got them from Topshop I just nod, shhh they will never know if you don't tell them.

My rings I think I got in the Newlook sale along with a load of others in the pack for £2 a great deal that looks more expensive than it is.

Finally, my necklace was given to me by my Grampy and that actually was expensive, but it just goes really well with the rest of the outfit so that is why I included it.

Thank you for reading my post hope it helped you out, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment