Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Fresh faced spring makeup

As you can see by the title this is a spring makeup look because Winter has now ended therefore it is time to warm up and I have had enough of the cold and rain so I say bring on the spring!

In my opinion spring has the most natural looking makeup and so I stuck to that theme, I kept the eyebrows looking realistic and a bit lighter than I  had been previously been doing them in the winter time. For this I used a brow mascara by Rimmel in dark blonde.


Sticking with the natural  theme again the eyeliner I used was the Rimmel Scandle eyes but in blue rather than black because it looks less harsh on your eyes. Also the mascara I used was one I am loving at the moment thanks to my mum, its the Mac 'false lashes extreme  black'. (Pulling a weird face there Jodie).


The eye shadow I used is from a brand that I do not often look into very deep and that is number 7. It is in a shade called tender which is a gorgeous name that really suits it. It looks really cool kind of like a baked shadow and my stupid camera doesn't show how nice it actually looks. A floral  pink with a goddess golden shimmer much like the blush.


At this time of year is the time where I wear blushes most and so I thought this  one was great because it is a sutle pink with a gold shimmer, a little different to the other blushes I own. I actually have had  this ages but forgot about it (don't you just love it when that happens).


Lips wise I used the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 101  because it is a really pretty light pink shade perfect for spring. However if  you are not as much of a lipstick person or you just prefer gloss then the Tanya Burr lip gloss in the shade 'Afternoon tea' is lovely rich yet weightless product.


To  complete the look I put my hair just in a bun and added this cute scrunchy from Newlook for  £2.99. It is sweet and gets all the hair out of your face.

 
Than  you for reading my post, hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment