Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

handbag essentials

There are a couple of things that I think everyone should have in their handbags at all times. Why?  You might ask. Just in case.

1. hand sanitizer
I use this if I am out and I have just grabbed a snack and my hands are sticky or if you accidently touch some bird poo or gum then  that sorts that out quickly. Its really cheep and you can get it from anywhere.

2. hand cream
Especially around winter time my hands get quite dry so it I perfect for that.

3. breath spray
Not sure if this is just me but someone having bad breath really puts me off so that is crucial.

4. hand wipes
If you don't have sanitizer or you could just use these instead.

5. tissues
Again around winter it's that time of year when everyone has colds or gets ill. If your not the one with sneezing then you could always lend them to those who are.

6. phone
My phone is the iPhone 5c and it is in green, with a blue and teal henna patterned case. It is my bestfriend and I wouldn't leave the house without it.

7. purse
Currently im storing my money in my light blue purse with rose gold details.  It is from Pimark therefore was only £5.

8. gum
As an alternative to the breath spray you could use gum, or if your like me then you use a mixture of both. I just like to chew on gum  whilst concentrating or thinking or doing anything really.

9. Lip solve
My lips easily get dry and chaped this is one of the most important things for me personally.

The bag I am currently using is from Topshop. It is a tan brown sort of colour and has darker brown around the buckles and handle. It has a long strap so you can wear it over your shoulder which sometimes I find comfier than one on your arm. I think it was £30 but if that one isn't your style they have a wide range of amazing bags there.

Thankyou for reading my post, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment