Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Mascara review

Hello there!
Fancy staying a while and having a read?

So today I am writing about mascaras! In my opinion the most important makeup  piece of them all. If you haven't got mascara or are not happy with the one you've  got or just  would like to  know more then keep reading. If you really  couldn't care less about mascaras then why not check out one of my other posts. I don't just do beauty but I do kinda have  a lot f beauty things. Any way on with the post...


 So the first mascara I ever had was actually a rubbish one so went won't talk about that... The second one I had was from Maybelline it's a classic, it is the Falsies. So many people rave about this and I agree with them it is really good  and drug store therefore it won't break the bank. It really does open your eyes up and make them look bigger. You can get this from Boots or Super drug, currently £7.99.

The next one on my list  is also from Maybelline that is there Rocket volume in Water proof. This one is a savior. If your like me and have blonde eye lashes then you know what  I mean. I look like a leopard without its spots. I live in Cornwall and consequently i am always in the sea. Not good for panda eyes. But this mascara cling and clings and clings to your lashes. Pure magic. That too is  only £7.99   from boots.

(The picture will not load)

This one is my favourite one EVER! that might sound a bit crazy because it's only mascara but once you have trued this you will love it as much me. I'm just going to hurry up and say the name... They're real by Benefit. I love Benefit they are my favourite brand at the moment and this mascara is part of the reason  why. It defines separates and volumises lashes. The only problem is that it costs almost £20 but in my opinion it's worth  it.

This following one may seem like  a  bit of a let down compared to the last one but it's  ok because this is more affordable for people who are on a bit of a budget or just do not want to spend that much on a mascara. It is by 17 and it is the va va voom waterproof. It isn't all that  it claims to be because it is not 100% waterproof but it is sweat and drip proof I will give it that. I just really liked it because after a hard day at work or school you end up with mascara dripping down your  face or at least I do. And with this mascara it doesn't budge. I actually got it on offer for £4 but the original price was around the £7  mark.

Now this one was a let down but i the price said it all it was a cheapy and it showed. It was just a miss sporty mascara that didn't impress me at all nor did their  water proof one.

Also  can i just say that i recommend any of the Maybelline ones not just the falsies. I also thoroughly enjoyed  the mega plush and go colossal and so many more to many to list. Don't just go for the one that everyone talks about try out a couple and see which is the  best for you.


The final one i have written about before in  a post that i will link here: http://jomilybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/rimmel-kate-moss.html  it's just the Rimmel kate moss mascar i loved it for a long, long  time and you can get it in  4 different shades  I have it in jet black  I also think the brush is really cool.

Ok so this was quite long and I probably droned on  a bit but thank you so so much for reading it means a lot good bye and I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment