Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas 2014

This year I am not at home! But I hope I will still have internet to upload. This year I am in  Spain, sounds like a weird place to spend Christmas right?  But we are actually Skiing and I can't  wait! And his means because we are going  on holiday it  costs a lot and therefore we won't get many presents but I'm fine with that cause I have all I want. Anyway enough bout my life, this post is about what I will be wearing and my makeup for this year.

As we are staying in a hotel we have to dress up quite posh for our meal but you can  change this how you want too what your Christmas is going to be like. So firstly I will be wearing  a onsie for the morning opening presents and cards and stuff.

I am  wearing a black dress which is quite different that is why I like it. It is a tight little dress but it has a long black flowing skirt sort of bit that doesn't go all the way around, so there is a gap at the front. I really like it  but am sad that its not a glittery umber for Christmas. However, I am currently going through quite a gothy stage, don't worry I am not gonna turn into some sort of vampire, I just am wearing black loaaaads recently. But I will talk about that in another post.

For my nails I am wearing one by Barrym I have  talked about it before in another  post: I just thought it was still dark so would go with the dress but it gave the look a bit more sparkle.

My makeup is dark with a berry or a classic red lips cause that what I think of when I think of Christmas, on the other hand if you don't want to get it in your food I would go for something a little less.

Go all out for Christmas and have fun! that is the most important thing I guess. Festive spirit and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment