Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Bohemian


So another style I have been loving  at the moment (I use that phrase way too much)  is bohemian. Or that is just how I explain it. So basically I am a bohemian goth! Sounds crazy but actually looks alright and ism own unique style.

So one bohemian style piece of clothing is black. What a surprise! But it is from Topshop and it is black with white lace patterned bits going down the sides and across the bottom.  It was £35 not too expensive and because its from topsshop you know it’s good quality.

The second one is also a jumper/top but I would say this  was more for the summer time or just  with high waisted jeans. It is not black(shocker), but it is dark bue. So still pretty dark and  a lot like the one above it haswhit lace onbut it is a different typr and only hanging of the rim  at the bottom. This too is from Topshop but it was a while ago so not too sure on the price. 
 
I have more bohemian stuff but most of it is really summary so not the best for this time of year. For example  my kimono I got it from Enjoy and it was £10.  

 
Thanks for reading my post on bohemian fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment