Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

Benefit purchases

So the other day I had an  appointment at benefit to get my make up done. This always really excites me because I find it really relaxing when other people do my makeup plus it looks stunning, and I learn a lot more about the products they're using on me. I had a lovely lady called Jenna do my make up who actually was the same person who did it last time and she talked me through everything she was using. But in the end it was hard to choose what things to buy as I loved so many of the products.
 
The first thing I bought was actually one I had been looking at in their magazine and I couldn't decide which one. That is one of their Benefit house gift packs. There are three called 'sugarglam fairies', 'beauty bonbons' and 'complexion confections'. There  are also many other great gift sets for Christmas but theses stood out and just looked the best for me (it really does look so gorgeous).
 
 I  bought the first one which consists of:
They're real mascara,
Hoola bronzer,
the porefessionals
and a mini benetint.
All full size apart from the last one. This kit was 44.50 which sounds like a lot of money but considering some of the products on their own are around 20, its not bad. The others cost different amounts because they had different things inside.
 
The  other thing I bought was the big beautiful eyes kit. It has 3 shadows and a 'boi-ing' concealer in. The first colour is a baby pink silky, the second is a  slightly pink toned creamy brown and the last one is a dark more mate colour. They also say base shadow, contour shadow and liner shadow above them. It comes with two  brushes one for the concealer and the other has two ends a flat end and a normal one. I really like the packaging of this its really cute and a little manual to show different ways of how to use the product. It was 25.50, expensive I know but lets just think how pretty it will look on. There we go all sorted, price forgotten.
 
Additionally they had an offer on that if you bought two or more products you would get a free mini they're real push up liner. So that's an upside to spending lots of money.  in total it did cost 70.00 but luckily a I had a 35.00 gift  voucher from my birthday so that halved the cost and I only had to pay 35.00. S that is what I got from benefit and I am sure I will be doing a look with these soon enough. I'm not saying you should go out and spend this much money if your not into makeup this much but this is just what I would recommend. Once again thankyou for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment