Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss

My favourite mascara is the Rimmel Kate Moss mascara even though it isn't the cheapest I love it! It gives my lashes so much length and defenition! It is drugstore so not too expensive but still a little pricey. But totally worth every penny. The brush is a really nice shape it is in a curve so it is an easy to apply product i'm  not sure but something about the shape of the brush help shape your lashes. Sounds pretty good to me.

Also I love the Kate Moss lipstick range they are so nice my favourite Autum one at the moment is 107, also Zoella from YouTube loves it that's where I heard about it. For autum time i am also loving colour 166 which is a deep red. They are just so smooth and lovely on your lips, top ratings to them!💄

No comments:

Post a Comment