Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Revlon colour burst lipglosses

The Revlon colour burst lip glosses aren't just any old lip glosses they are amazing! Firstly you can get them I a load of different colours My personal favourite  is sunset peach, a beautiful name for a beautiful colour. It is perfect for pale people but would also suit other skin tones. It has a golden shimmer to it which is just irresistible .

Secondly, they are quite moisturizing  and not sticky at all. a very smooth texture. I wouldn't say the y lasted   all day but they  do  last a pretty  long time. Which is lucky for me because it really annoys me having to reapply it over and over again. You can create  a really  natural look for it or a more  snazzy look! I'm   not sur on the actual price but it is drugstore so I would not imagine too much. however, I got mine from beauty clearance in Cardiff for £1.99 WHAT A BARGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment