Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Autumn outfit

This is a little Autumn outfit that I have been meaning to post for ages. It has autumninal colours and patterns that i can't wait too wear during autumn time. As i don't wear this sort of thing throughout summer, but i cant still show off my summer tan on the legs (well whats left of it).

Checked dress from Newlook in the sale so not too sure of the price but I think it was around £8, shoes from Newlook £25, socks from river island  3 for £8. A really cheep little outfit. Loving the dark lips this autumn/winter.

Thank you for reading my post and i hope your day goes well.

4 comments:

  1. OMG you look amazing in that outfit! it grate for autumn and your makeup looks grate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou! And i'm sorry about spelling Autumn wrong, didn't notice until I had posted it.

      Delete
    2. I am always miss spelling thing to and never realise so don't worry. Plus I didn't even notes until you pointed it out, I was more focused on how great you look in that outfit than the spelling.

      Delete
    3. it is ok I have sorted it out now! :)x

      Delete